More than 20 people killed in Congo mining collapse, government says

KINSHASA, Congo — The government of Congo says more than 20 people have died in a collapse at a bush mine in the region of Masisi in North Kivu province. That’s in the far eastern part of the country.
More News
Kodal Minerals nears commercial production at Mali lithium mine
Path to full-scale production has been slowed by delays in transferring the mining licence to a JV with Mali's government.
April 04, 2025 | 03:49 am
Gold equities going under investors’ radar as metal continues to rise: Peter Schiff
One factor behind the undervaluation of gold mining stocks today is the inflation pressure from last year, says the gold bull.
April 03, 2025 | 02:50 pm
{{ commodity.name }}
{{ post.title }}
{{ post.excerpt }}
{{ post.date }}
Comments