One third of junior miners to disappear in 2013: Brent Cook
Senior geologist and co-editor of the Exploration Insights newsletter, Brent Cook, said 2013 will be the year in which a third of the juniors miners currently active will fade, as they simply don’t have viable properties.
Speaking to Cambridge House Live at the International’s Vancouver Resource Investment Conference held last week, Cook said this is really “good news” for investors because it leaves only the quality projects out there “and there is where you want your money to be.”
You can watch the full interview below:
More News
Agnico doubles Wallbridge Mining stake to over 19%
The investment is part of a C$56 million private placement of Wallbridge shares.
May 20, 2026 | 12:48 pm
US wants Ukraine to help ease restrictions on Belarus potash
May 20, 2026 | 11:26 am
{{ commodity.name }}
{{ post.title }}
{{ post.date }}
Comments